Recent research conducted by the Temple University Center for Neural Decision Making has recently proved print's advantage to digital in several different ways:
• Engagement time: It was found that people will spend more time looking at print than digital content.
• Emotional stimulation: People are more likely to have an emotional response to print.
• Memory speed and confidence: The study showed that people were able to both recall information faster and be more confident in their knowledge when they had read print content.
• Desirability: People just preferred printed products to digital ones.
• Value judgement; Printed content was seen as having a higher value.
- Jones, Graham. Business 2 Community. N.p., 27 July 2015. Web. 28 July 2015.