Get your Etsy Prints Printed at Instant Print
Etsy is becoming more and more THE go to place to get your affordable digital art, ideal for home printing or through your local print house.
With so many different options these days, deciding which one to choose, can feel overwhelming. Don’t worry! We’ve got you covered. In this blog, we will cover everything you need to know about getting your quality prints printed!
How to download prints from Etsy
To start off at the basics, you will have to download the file to your PC and this is easier than you might think!
- If you have an Etsy account, you’ll see a “View Your Files” link, after your purchase payment is confirmed. With this link you can view and download all the files of your order. Additionally, you will also receive an email with a download notification.
- If you do not have an Etsy account, you will receive an email with a link to download your order, after your purchase payment is confirmed.
To save the files to your computer, right-click on the image, Click “Save As” and save the order to your desired folder.
Getting your prints from Etsy printed
When you got to your local print house, there may be a few questions that you want to ask first:
What types of paper do you print on?
At Instant Print we print on Premium Silk Stock Paper.
This type of paper comes in different weights, ideal for many different options. For digital prints, we normally print on 250gram, ideal for premium fine art prints.
However different weights are available:
- 100gsm – Regular printing household printing paper
- 130-150gsm – Recommended for leaflets and posters
- 170gsm – Recommended for leaflets and posters
- 250gsm – Recommended for digital prints and
- 350gsm – Recommended for greeting cards and business cards
Other paper types that we offer are:
- Premium Uncoated Paper,
- Tintoretto, a light textured paper
- Ice White Pearlescent Paper
- Oyster White Pearlescent Paper
What type of finishes do you offer?
At Instant Print we offer matt lamination as well as gold, silver and rose gold foiling, for those special occasions.
Recommended digital size for printing
The other thing you will need to know is the digital size of the image. The seller should also include this information.
If you cannot find the digital file size of the image, contact the seller before making a purchase.
The digital file size will determine the quality of the print for specific sizes.
Resolution/File Size Guide:
- 4″ x 6″ print – 640 x 480 pixels
- 5″ x 7″ print – 1024 x 768 pixels
- 8″ x 10″ print – 1536 x 1024 pixels
- 16” x 20” and 20” x 30” print – 1600 x1200 pixels